Here’s the final version of NomNom 1.7. I’ve spent alot of time cleaning things up, adding a few new features and fixing bugs. I didn’t receive much feedback, so hopefully my own testing was enough.
A few notable features:
– Added mobile menu style. Menus should look better on mobile devices. (Thanks to Digitalraindrops.net)
– Added default color scheme colors to the bottom of submenus (was appearing white with all schemes).
– Added 5 new Google fonts Ubuntu, Droid, Playfair, Lato, Rokkitt
– Added a footer menu area.
– Added new wp-pagenavi styles and new default page navigation styles CSS3.
– Added functions to display adsense ads on single posts and pages. 468×60 and 250×250. One displays at the bottom, the other within the post top left.
– Added function to display copywrite year based on first and last published post date, displays in the footer.
– Added a custom child dark color scheme function to fix color issues (navigation, footer menu, wp-pagenavi etc) and allow styling of it.
– Added a new Help & Tips tab with instructions, css snippets and links to snippets on the forums. Will update as needed.
– Added IE conditional stylesheet styleIE.css
– Added a custom-functions.php to users to include their own functions.
– Added a site wide comment switch. This will turn the “Leave a reply” link, comment form, and comments on/off on all posts and pages.
*The social icon widget area and widget from the betas were removed, they caused too many issues with all the different layouts and font sizes.
Check the changelog for a list of all changes. If you notice an issue, please post a comment so I can fix it.
This is a major update, please backup your current theme before using this.